Date of Enrolment
October 1, 2014
Assoc. Prof. Miguel Esteban
- Bachelor Degree in International Relations, First class honor, Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Master in International Affair, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
-Master Degree in Sustainability Science, GPSS-GLI, the University of Tokyo, Japan
Climate change mitigation strategies of Oil and Gas industry in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Oil and gas industry
- Renewable energy
- Discourse analysis
- Sustainable energy transition
- Oil and Gas industry in developing countries (ASEAN)
- Renewable energy development (transition to a low-carbon energy future)
- Discourse in energy business
- A peer-reviewed book chapter titled "Oil and Gas industry’s role on the transition to a low-carbon future in Thailand" in Sustainability through innovation in product life cycle design published by Elseviser.
- 6th SUSTAIN Conference, Bali, Indonesia from 17-19 November,2015
The presentation was titled "The Politics of Energy in Thailand: Critical Analysis on Renewable and Alternative Energy Development Policy and the Role of Oil and Gas Industry".
- EcoDesign 2015 at International Tokyo Forum, from 2-4 December 2015 The presentation was titled "Oil and Gas Industry’s Role on the Transition to a Low-Carbon Future in Thailand".
- Hedley Bull Scholarship 2009
- Mext scholarship from 2012- present